Compatible Brand/Model: Nintendo
Nintendo Model: Nintendo 3DS 2DS DS
Two powers combine...A new legend arises!
Set off on a new Pokémon adventure to save the Unova region! You and your Pokémon can accomplish anything together!
- Challenge Mode and Easy Mode are introduced, which raise and lower the strength of opposing Trainers respectively.
- A new feature called the Memory Link is introduced, which reveals flashbacks from the NPCs that shed light on events that happened between Black and White and Black 2 and White 2.
- A number of legendaries from Hoenn and Sinnoh (excluding the Weather trio and Creation trio) can be found in the post-game.
- Zorua, Zoroark and TM95 (Snarl), which were previously accessible through Nintendo events only, can now be found within the game without any special requirements.
- The Forces of Nature are notably the only Unova regional Pokémon absent from either game and must be obtained through the Pokémon Dream Radar and then transferred or alternatively they can be traded from Black and White. The Dream Radar is also necessary to obtain their new forms.
- Breeding was changed—the Everstone now always passes down Nature (if both parents hold Everstone, one parent's Nature is randomly picked).
- All Pokémon Breeders will now challenge the player again every time the player crosses their line of sight after exiting and re-entering the areas in which they are found.